What is the “Law of Attraction?”
Atoms are composed of subatomic particles like electrons, neutrons, and protons.
String theory theorizes below the subatomic level, everything in existence, seen and unseen, is composed of minuscule strings of energy. Each string is postulated to have mass, charge, and other properties which are determined by the string’s vibration.
Therefore, we are all made of energy. The same strings that compose you and me, also compose the largest, brightest stars in far off galaxies.
The Law of Attraction suggests that “like attracts like.” If you release energy (be it positive OR negative) into space, you will attract like events, circumstances, and things back to you. This law originates back in ancient times.
Be Aware of Your Energy
In order to attain something joyful and positive, you must be at that vibration level. When you are in a high positive state and send out your positive intentions, you will greatly lessen the time required for you to achieve them.
Therefore, if you are in a negative state and send an intention to the universe for something positive, it will take much longer because you simply don’t align with your goal.
Visualization is a large part of manipulating the Law of Attraction. However, a great mistake is not FEELING the desire.
In order for the Law of Attraction to work, you must feel what you foresee with a burning desire.
The feeling of manifestation originates in your mind, and is fueled by your solar plexus chakra (power chakra – associated with the color yellow), which is the energy vortex located above your belly button/below your heart. When you release that burning desire into the universe, the universe arranges space and time in order to bring your desire directly to you. Fully realizing this concept and being consciously aware all of the time can be very difficult, and will take a lot of practice and control to master it.
- Raise your vibration by celebrating happy moments, and focusing on being happy and feeling good.
- Think of the best outcomes of events and circumstances, and feel that they will happen.
- Let minor things go (that upset you). Consider the positive side, and know that it WILL get better.
- Surround yourself with positive people. Their positive energy will rub off on you.
- Set small goals for yourself, and celebrate each success.
- Be aware of the energy you emit. You CAN change it – think about the positive side of things, what you are thankful for, and what you plan to achieve.
- Dwell on negative events, and feel badly. You will only attract more negativity to you, and those around you.
- Surround yourself with negative people. Their energy will rub off on you, and will affect you negatively.
- Only visualize your desires. You MUST FEEL THEM – otherwise, they simply won’t manifest.
- Most importantly, don’t think about what you want while feeling badly. The universe will deliver it to you, but the method for achieving it may be less than ideal, even painful.